Ways to Support the Fayetteville Public Library...
Roberta Fulbright Society
The Roberta Fulbright Society is the Fayetteville Public Library’s annual giving campaign. Members of RFS support the library’s initiatives by helping improve collections and expand programming in our state-of-the-art facility that has become a regional landmark. By becoming a member of the Roberta Fulbright Society, you will not only show our community that you believe in the library’s future, but you will also receive great benefits like:
- Recognition on the FPL Lobby Donor Wall
- Invitations to special Library events
- Behind the scenes tour of the library with Executive Director
Click “Join the Roberta Fulbright Society” above to see a list of all the great benefits members receive throughout the year!
The Fayetteville Public Library Foundation is set to begin a capital campaign next year with a fundraising goal of $23 million thanks to the approved millage increase in August to fund library operations and an expansion.
The capital campaign will:
- Double the size of the children’s library
- Add a multipurpose space for community use and library programs
- Create a new, larger teen library
- Increase the number of spaces to meet, study, and collaborate
- Add an innovation and maker space
- Add a designated genealogy, state and local history library
- Add more space to grow the materials collection
- Create more covered parking
Gifts to the capital campaign will allow the library to continue to meet the community’s demand and provide world-class services. For information about naming opportunities and other ways to get involved, please call Sarah Du Preez at 479-856-7140.
Tribute and Memorial Gifts
Honor or remember a loved one by making a gift to the Fayetteville Public Library in their name. Tribute and memorial gifts allow the library to continue to provide the outstanding services, programs, and materials that patrons expect. This is a wonderful way to leave a legacy for a friend or family member.
Make a gift and designate it to a particular part of the library or program that is meaningful to you. This can include areas like genealogy, Summer Reading Club, Books and Bites, the True Lit Festival, etc. Please call Sarah Du Preez at 478-856-7140 to talk about options for restricted gifts.